I’m on vacation. Well, technically it doesn’t start until tomorrow afternoon since I’m on the team tomorrow morning (even then I’m only playing electric). Anyway, point is, I’m taking a break.
I’ll be in Morro Bay with family this week and I’ve got a few goals for myself:
1) Spend some quality time with my wife away from distractions and work.
2) Buy her something spontaneous.
3) Refrain from reading a single blog post.
4) Refrain from reading Twitter feeds.
5) Sleep in.
6) Get some inspiration for new songs.
7) Ignore my email.
I think I need this. I’m becoming a bit of a tech addict and need to take some time away from knowing what everyone’s eating for dinner
I’ll probably have a blog post or two and I’ll be updating Twitter via SMS. But I won’t be reading your contributions until next week (so I expect lots of great content!)
I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving!